Master’s Degree (2019)
Clinical Mental Health and Counseling
Bachelor’s Degree (2000)
Bachelor of Science in Marketing
Honors, Awards & Memberships
- The American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT)
- Committee Member on Strategic Planning Committee
- The American Counseling Association (ACA) – Co-Moderator of Sexual Wellness In Counseling Interest Network (SWIC)
- The Association of Counseling Sexology & Sexual Wellness (ACSSW) – Executive Team
- Chi Sigma Iota Counseling Academic & Professional Honor Society International-Alpha Upsilon Alpha Chapter (CSI)
- Licensed Professional Counselors Association of Georgia (LPCA)
- National Coalition For Sexual Freedom (NCSF)
- Depression and Anxiety • Low Sexual Desire or Satisfaction
- Sexual Performance • Premature Ejaculation
- Sexual Trauma • LGBTQIA+ Issues
- Sexual Addiction • Infidelity
- Sexual Identity • Infertility and Pregnancy
Clinical & Consulting Interests
- Individual, Family, and Group Therapy
- Workshops, Trainings, and Retreats: Couples Dealing with Intimacy, Sexual Trauma Healing, Polyamorous Relationship Issues
- Cultural Immersion Trips
What it’s Like to Work with Me
I want to help you connect your mind, body, and soul. Throughout life, you can lose pieces of yourself along the way. My plan involves diving into who you are, uncovering what is bothering you, and manifesting those negative feelings into a new strength. I use a range of different approaches in order to help you center yourself such as strength-based therapy, mindfulness techniques, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and EMDR. These approaches are utilized to realign your mental and physical self into a sound body.
It is important to break down the chain of hatred that you may hold in yourself. Your sexuality, identity, and perception dictate how you view yourself, the world around you, and how you process life. I am here to help you regulate your emotions by helping you find and respect your voice because it is the image, experience, and manifestation of your inner self. I aim to affirm the beauty of human sexuality and help uncover the wealth of sexuality that is innate in each of us with tough questions and nonjudgmental affirmations.
I am an associate professional counselor, working under the clinical supervision of Dr. Asha S. Dickerson, and the onsite supervision of Sharon Belhamel, ND, LMFT. I have over 2 years of experience within the behavioral and mental health arena. I have worked in various settings including inpatient, outpatient, medical, and assisted living facilities. Additionally, I have training in EMDR and CBT. My varied experiences have conditioned me to work effectively with individuals from various backgrounds.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family & friends, traveling, listening to music, and reading.