Apply for Trip
To apply for this Cultural Immersion trip, please follow steps 1-4 below:
1. Fill out and submit our on-line application form here; OR
2. Download the Printable Application, fill out in its entirety and then submit using one of the following methods: send a scanned email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or fax it to 404-228-3860. NOTE: If you are under 18 years of age, your parent or guardian will need to download the Printable Application and fill out and sign the Waiver of Liability and the Assumption of Risk sections and send them to GlobeCoRe before we can allow minors to participate in our expedition.
3. We will respond to you promptly to set up a phone or in-person interview to assess your eligibility for the program.
4. After you have passed the interview phase and pay your initial deposit (due upon completion of your interview), you will be admitted into the program and receive an invoice as confirmation of initial services booked. However, you will not be formally accepted into the program until you have completed all payments, attended the 1-2 mandatory pre-departure orientation sessions, and received final confirmation that you are paid in full and ready to travel.
Application Download Online Application (Open in Mozilla Firefox browser if possible)
NOTE: save file to your computer and complete application; then upload using instructions below
To Upload your Completed Application, click “Choose File” and then below type your full name, trip preference, and click the “Submit” button.
Terms & Conditions
Program Costs. Costs may vary at any time according to currency fluctuations and changing travel arrangements. See the program brochure for the trip you are interested in to get more details about the pricing for your trip and what it does and does not include.
Deposit. All trips require an initial deposit to hold your spot on the trip and to secure your accommodations and ground transportation. However, the balance should be cleared before the trip commences.
Payments. After making your initial deposit, all program payments should be made according to the program payment schedule for the trip that you are interested in (see brochure for payment schedule details). All program payments on the payment schedule (including the initial deposit) are non-refundable. We accept all forms of payment including cash, check, most major credit cards i.e. Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. A fee of $50 will be assessed for all returned checks.
Responsibility. Travel carries a measure of Risk. Applications are accepted on the specific condition that GlobeCoRe only acts as agent of clients in the matter related to hotels, sightseeing, restaurants, all transportation from the services included in the tour. GlobeCoRe purchases the services from suppliers and other independent contractors without warranties and representations from them. Thus such services are subjected to its control.
The right is reserved to substitute hotels of comparable status and make any change in itinerary where deemed necessary or caused as a result of adverse weather conditions, disruption to airline schedules or any valid reason. While precautions are taken to ensure passenger safety and comfort on tour, GlobeCoRe shall not be liable for any deaths, harm, injury, damage, claims, demands, actions, causes of actions, costs, and expenses of an nature whatsoever which participants may have or which may hereafter accrue to the participant arising from itineraries for any cause or manner, or change of itinerary due to acts including terrorism, motor injuries, being held hostage, nature calamity, acts of God, weather, strike, force majeure, war, quarantine, civil unrest, public health risks, criminal activity, accident, injury, expense, damage to property, bankruptcies of airlines or other service providers, inconveniences, cessation of operations, mechanical defects, failure or negligence of any nature how so ever caused in connection with any supplier or error of commission caused by supplier or independent contractors, their employees, representative or any other event beyond GlobeCoRe.
All Baggage is carried at passengers own risk and GlobeCoRe reserves the right to exclude certain baggage at its discretion. The airlines used to provide flight services within the host country are subjected to international air conventions limiting its liability and are printed at the back of the airline ticket.
Reservations & Payments
- All prices quoted are in US Dollars.
- Payment is acceptable in any freely convertible currency at the prevailing rate at the time of exchange.
- We accept payment by most major credit cards, check or cash.
- A non-refundable deposit is required after completion of the interview for your trip of interest according to the marketed payment schedule
- The remaining non-refundable payments should be made on time according to the payment schedule for your trip of interest as outlined in the brochure for that trip and the balance should be cleared at leas 10 days before commencement of the expedition.
- The company reserves the right to cancel any booking if the above terms are not met.
- The price quoted is inclusive of transportation according to the itinerary.
- Guaranteed bed and breakfast meal plan on all accommodation in lodges and some lunches and dinners.
- Tour prices do not include airfare, passport fees travel visa fees, travel immunizations, local departure taxes, any excess baggage charges, optional excursions, tuition for course credit, tipping and items of a personal nature for example drinks, laundry, phone calls, shopping, and most lunches and dinners.
- Rates are subject to change depending on the prevailing tariffs.
Passports & Visas
- Valid passports and proof of immunization are required for travel to destinations in our brochure – Check with GlobeCoRe agent for the latest visa requirements.
- The company reserves the right to alter any tour arrangement or cancel the operation should any condition necessitate.
- The right is also reserved to decline or refrain from accepting any person as a member of the group, including those who do not meet payment deadlines or deadlines for obtaining necessary items for travel (e.g. passport travel, visa travel, immunizations), those who do not attend mandatory pre-departure orientations, those who come late or unprepared to the airport and those who cannot furnish proof of all required and recommended immunizations for travel to the host country.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Cancellations must be received in writing. There are no refunds for trip cancellations.
- Applications & bookings are accepted on the condition that GlobeCoRe and its agents act as agents for the passenger in hotel/lodge accommodation, transportation and tours and will not be liable for loss, delay, injury, accident or damage arising when the passenger is being carried in transport owned by the company or that of a contracted company.
- The company owns the right to subcontract the service agreed to be supplied, wholly or partially, in the event in which the company liability clause shall apply.
- The respective laws of the country govern the liability to the company transportation.
- Other claims are subject to the jurisdiction courts in the country in which the cause arises.
- The company accepts no liability, whatsoever for loss,theft or damage to the clients baggage, however, utmost care will be used while handling the same. Baggage insurance is highly recommended.
- GlobeCoRe will not accept responsibility for additional expenses or losses due to changes in the airlines schedule or delays or any other factor caused by force majeure such as civil strife, war, quarantine etc.
Refunds & Claims
- Refunds are not made for any missed services.
- The traveler represents that neither he nor she nor anyone traveling with him or her has any physical or other condition or disability that could create a hazard to him/her or other members of the tour.
- GlobeCoRe reserves the right to decline to accept anyone on a trip and reserves the right to remove from the trip, at his or her sole expense, anyone whose condition is such that he or she could create a hazard to him/herself or otherwise impact the enjoyment/study of other passengers on the trip.
- We shall assist you in considering the best-priced airfares available in coach class using our preferred travel partners.