We work with our clients from diverse backgrounds to overcome adversity and secure fresh perspectives and new opportunities for the next phase of life. We are committed to their growth and to providing empowering, culturally sensitive approaches that prepare them for the next level of development. We value growth and sustainable change that is participatory, empowering, results driven, and that meets clients where they are. Our continued dedication to bridging mental health disparities, and promoting diversity, cultural inclusion and humility are at the forefront of all that we do.
We work with clients across ALL racial, ethnic, religious and nationality groups and we are Racial Justice Allied, LGBTQI+ Allied, gender allied, HIV/AIDS Allied, Disability Allied, and Body Positive.
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
$60 – $160 an hour
GlobeCoRe, Inc is expanding! We are inviting EXCEPTIONAL LICENSED CLINICIANS (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, Ph.D) to join our team of highly trained interdisciplinary contract clinicians and consultants. We offer a complete administrative and billing support package as well as Telehealth (work-from-home) and hybrid options. Our practice specializes in multicultural mental health, culturally sensitive clinical treatment and health equity consulting. Applicants with an interest in clinical and consulting work are encouraged to apply. Clinicians with a caseload of adults or adolescents who are interested in expanding their practice with insurance paneling and self pay are welcome. If you’re interested in an intellectually challenging and rewarding career in private practice where you can make a meaningful difference in the lives of diverse communities, we invite you to submit your CV and cover letter to join our group.
- MUST BE FULLY LICENSED IN GEORGIA as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, Ph.D)
- Have at least 1 year of post-independent licensure experience, preferably with private practice.
- Highly motivated to network and build a strong clientele.
- Available and interested in the equivalent of a full-time commitment (25+ contact hours) and career opportunities with GlobeCoRe.
- Independent, driven, collaborative, positive, organized and committed to building your practice and providing the highest quality of services to clients.
- Use a range of counseling methods including but not limited to evidence-based treatments such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), psychodynamic, humanistic, interpersonal, family systems, solution-focused, client-centered therapy approaches.
- Willing to utilize technology-driven support resources (e.g. electronic client management system, telehealth platform).
**Preference given to clinicians with experience in multicultural mental health, racial/ethnic identity struggles, addictions, eating disorders, men’s issues, sports therapy, faith-based therapy, health counseling, and career counseling.
**Preference given to clinicians with an interest in both clinical and consulting work
What you can expect:
- Assistance with billing, verification services, CAQH registration, credentialing & paneling.
- Administrative assistance (e.g. scheduling, faxing, scanning).
- Easy to use HIPAA compliant web-based EMR solution that has automatic appointment reminder texts/emails and the ability to access remotely from a cell phone, tablet or computer. Generates reports, accepts credit/flex spending cards.
- Some advertisements and a full website for the practice: http://www.globecoreinc.com.
- Convenient and highly sought out location for clients & great referral bases (e.g. Emory, CDC, CHOA, Skyland Trail).
- Convenient Telehealth options across our service offerings
- Ability to create your own schedule and hours that work for you!
- GlobeCoRe offers several incentives to facilitate team building and work-life balance (e.g. quarterly team outings, holiday events, family day, and other reward packages).
- We offer mentorship and some professional development opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 – $160.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Are you interested in contract opportunity (1099)?
- Are you available and interested in the equivalent of a full-time commitment (25+ contract hours) and career opportunity with GlobeCoRe, Inc?
- Master’s (Required)
- Clinical counseling: 3 years (Required)
- Consulting: 1 year (Required)
- LPC, LMFT, LCSW, PhD (Required)
- Georgia License (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Interns & Practicum Students
GlobeCoRe Is Growing, And We’re Searching For Motivated Individuals To Help Expand Our Firm’s Business Development, Clinical, Consulting & Cultural Immersion Programs To Meet Our Increasing Needs.
We look for undergraduate/graduate students and recent grads who are: quick learners, highly motivated, self-directed, pro-active, initiators, flexible, creative, organized and confident. Qualified candidates must have strong written & communication skills, and impeccable attention to detail. Project management, knowledge of Excel, and customer service skills are a plus.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply. Please complete the Internship/Practicum Application and be sure to fax (404) 228-3860 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) it along with your cover letter and resume or CV to GlobeCoRe. If selected for an interview, you will be asked to forward a writing sample & a copy of your resume/CV. Please direct questions to: email@example.com. Note: course credit options are available with the coordination of your Universities Practicum Program Coordinator. Thank you for your interest!!